Terms and Conditions
The Client (“an individual or business who agrees to the services provided by DigiVisi in the form of oral or written communication”) agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- DigiVisi will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (referred to as “SEO”). DigiVisi will use specific keywords or phrases to improve the Client’s website ranking on the search engine results page.
- DigiVisi will provide the Client with a monthly fee for the project. DigiVisi will itemise the each element of the service regardless of the package the Client chooses.
- The Client agrees to pay the monthly fee in advance.
- DigiVisi intends to enable the Client a growth in organic traffic as a result of higher positions for the agreed keywords.
The Client Gives DigiVisi Permission
- To access their website and hosting (different login details).
- To make changes on their website for the purpose of optimisation.
- To communicate directly with any third parties. For example, your web designer.
- To provide unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes. For example, Google Analytics and Search Console.
- To use their content in the form of text, images, brochures for any use as deemed necessary by DigiVisi for optimisation purposes.
- To add additional textual context directly to the Client’s website should it fall below the threshold for ranking well in search engines.
Cancellations and Refunds
- The Client is able to cancel following the first month of SEO.
- The Client may receive a full refund if the works have not been carried out.
- Our proposal, fees and reports are strictly confidential.
- DigiVisi does not guarantee number one positions or consistent page one ranking because keywords and phrases are competitive, and search engines algorithms are constantly changing.
- DigiVisi does, however, guarantee that the Client will rank on page one for their keywords or phrases. This is on the basis that the Client commits to a 12-month period (non-contractually) and accepts the service changes to better suit their needs during the delivery of the service should this be proposed by DigiVisi Ltd.
Should page one rankings not be the case, DigiVisi will continue to optimise at a rate of £0 until your pages reach page one positions.
- In most cases, a website’s ranking will remain in a particular position following the optimisation. Still, if it falls below page one following the optimisation, DigiVisi will charge an additional rate to improve the ranking again.
- DigiVisi has no control over search engines’ policies in terms of the websites that they accept today or in the future. It means that the Client’s website could be excluded from any search engine at any time at the search engine’s discretion.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages). This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” DigiVisi assumes no liability for indexing, ranking or traffic issues related to Google Sandbox. However, DigiVisi will, of course, try to get your site indexed.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad websites” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. DigiVisi does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
DigiVisi is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s website by other parties that adversely affect the website’s search engine rankings.
The Client guarantees they own any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to DigiVisi for inclusion on their website. Or, that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements and will hold harmless, protect, and defend DigiVisi from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
DigiVisi is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. For example, the Client or their third-parties uploading over work already provided or optimised. If this is the case, the Client will be charged at a rate of £50 per hour. In addition, DigiVisi will terminate the rank guarantee to page one following the completion of the project if DigiVisi does not repair the page(s) or location(s) at the rate of £50. If DigiVisi repairs them, then the rank guarantee will remain active until 12 months following the project.
DigiVisi reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Last Updated: 26th October 2021