Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions outline the agreement between DigiVisi and you as our Client with regards our search engine optimisation services.
The Client ("an individual or business who agrees to the services provided by DigiVisi in the form of oral or written communication") agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- DigiVisi will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (referred to as “SEO”). DigiVisi will use specific keywords or phrases to improve the Client's website ranking on the search engine results page.
- DigiVisi will provide the Client with a total fee for the project. DigiVisi will itemise every web page and location and categorise into Standard, Premium or Premium Plus, depending on the required optimisation, to indicate the optimisation's breakdown.
- The Client agrees to pay for a web page and location before DigiVisi commences that page's and location's optimisation.
- DigiVisi intends to enable the Client with increased digital visibility in the search engines and targeted traffic to their website.
Outline of DigiVisi's Complete Page Optimisation Package
- Keyword and phrase research identifies and selects appropriate and relevant search terms for each web page as per the proposal sent to the Client.
- Keyword and chosen phrases may be used to optimise existing or create new web pages for the Client.
- Technical and on-page optimisation (changes that make improvements) of existing and new web pages will include, but not limited to, the meta title and description, page headings and structure, image sizes, image file names, image alt text, the copy, internal and external links for navigation.
- Off-page optimisation (changes off your website to make improvements) of existing and new web pages will include, but not limited to, creating backlinks to your website from other websites. The Client agrees that backlinks will be good quality with the Standard, great quality with Premium, and excellent quality with Premium Plus.
- Report on web page positions within search engines, the traffic to the Client's website and estimated conversions in the form of calls, emails and form submissions.
Outline of DigiVisi's Complete Page Optimisation Package
- Improvements to the Client's business, product or service descriptions on Google My Business (Standard), and Bing Places for Business and Apple Maps (Premium).
- Adding and optimising the Client's images on Google My Business (Standard), and Bing Places for Business and Apple Maps (Premium).
- Manual submission to 15 local trusted directories with Premium Plus.
The Client Gives DigiVisi Permission
- To access their website and hosting (different login details).
- To make changes on their website for the purpose of optimisation.
- To communicate directly with any third parties. For example, your web designer.
- To provide unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes. For example, Google Analytics and Search Console.
- To create (allow DigiVisi) an email address connected to their website's domain to get backlinks to your website. For example, [email protected]
- To use their content in the form of text, images, brochures for any use as deemed necessary by DigiVisi for optimisation purposes.
- To add additional textual context directly to the Client's website should it fall below the threshold for ranking well in search engines.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Upon the payment of at least one page or location, you have 14-days to cancel the service. If you cancel within 14-days, you'll get a full refund. However, you may not receive a refund if you cancel after 14-days and we've already performed your website's optimisation.
- If you inform us that you would like us to proceed to optimise your web page or location within the 14-day cooling-off period, then you may not receive a refund as we've likely carried out your website's optimisation.
- Our proposal, including the packages, the number of packages and fees, and reports, are strictly confidential.
- DigiVisi does not guarantee number one positions or consistent page one ranking because keywords and phrases are competitive, and search engines algorithms are constantly changing.
- DigiVisi does, however, guarantee that the client will rank on page one for their keywords or phrases within 12 months following the completion of the whole project optimisation. Should this not be the case, DigiVisi will continue to optimise at a rate of £0 until your pages reach page one positions.
- In most cases, a website's ranking will remain in a particular position following the optimisation. Still, if it falls below page one following the optimisation, DigiVisi will charge an additional rate to improve the ranking again.
- DigiVisi has no control over search engines' policies in terms of the websites that they accept today or in the future. It means that the Client's website could be excluded from any search engine at any time at the search engine's discretion.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages). This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” DigiVisi assumes no liability for indexing, ranking or traffic issues related to Google Sandbox. However, DigiVisi will, of course, try to get your site indexed.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad websites” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. DigiVisi does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
DigiVisi is not responsible for changes made to the Client's website by other parties that adversely affect the website’s search engine rankings.
The Client guarantees they own any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to DigiVisi for inclusion on their website. Or, that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements and will hold harmless, protect, and defend DigiVisi from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
DigiVisi is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. For example, the Client or their third-parties uploading over work already provided or optimised. If this is the case, the Client will be charged at a rate of £50 per hour. In addition, DigiVisi will terminate the rank guarantee to page one following the completion of the project if DigiVisi does not repair the page(s) or location(s) at the rate of £50. If DigiVisi repairs them, then the rank guarantee will remain active until 12 months following the project.